Friday, December 27, 2013

Cin-NERD-ma Top Ten of 2013



Seeing as it is the end of 2013 I thought it would be good to join in and give my list of what I think are the ten best movies of the year, that I saw. It’s interesting looking back now and remembering the year, mainly because I forgot some of these were this year. I think as a movie going audience it feels more like the start of summer is the beginning of the year in movies. Now I should say, it was hard to get this list to this point, because I didn’t get to see every movie in theaters but I did make up for it with DVDs. The other reason it was hard was because the list I had was 17 movies and I found it a little difficult to rank them, but two days of pouring over it and I think I’ve got it down. So here we go!

10. Man of Steel

 9. Star Trek Into Darkness

 8. The Wolverine

 7. Catching Fire

 6. The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

 5. The Desolation of Smaug

 4. Kick Ass 2

 3. Warm Bodies

 2. Gravity

 1. Oblivion

 I am very excited to see what all of you think, and I would like to hear what you have on your top ten list of 2013.


Written by: Jeff Potts

No comments:

Post a Comment